Manage episode 268928946 series 1363998
There is some really bad sex advice out there, most of it because the people giving the advice don’t know any better themselves. Today we’re sharing with you the worst sex advice we’ve personally received, but also the best sex advice we’ve received.
- Okay, ladies, what is the worst sex tip you have gotten either from a resource or an individual?
- Taking a positive perspective, how can we correct the record? That is, how should each of us and women out there respond when we encounter bad advice?
- What is the best sex tip you’ve ever gotten from some resource or someone?
What does God have to say about receiving advice?
- The way of fools seems right to them, but the wise listen to advice. – Proverbs 12:19
- But Jehoshaphat also said to the king of Israel, “First seek the counsel of the Lord.” – 1 Kings 22:5
- Episode 87: How to Talk to Friends About Sex
- The Experts Who Are Damaging Your Sexual Intimacy – Hot, Holy & Humorous
- How to Read a Marriage Book – Hot, Holy & Humorous
- Finding a Good Gynecologist – Hot, Holy & Humorous
- The #1 Myth Christian Women Learned about Sex – Hot, Holy & Humorous
- Forget What You Look Like While Making Love – Hot, Holy & Humorous
- Pillow Talk: 40 Conversations About Sex for Married Couples by J. Parker
- Helpful Marriage Books and Resources – CalmHealthySexy
- Why “10 Minutes and Lube” Is Horrible Advice” – The Forgiven Wife