Manage episode 229565068 series 1337812
EP115 - Can Men Suffer from Low Libido?
Welcome to episode 115 of the Sexology Podcast! Today is a solo episode where I discuss the issue of men who suffer from a low libido.
In this episode, you will hear:
- The common misconceptions around this issue
- Learning to understand that not all men have a high sexual desire
- How low libido can commonly get mistaken with lack of sexual motivation
- How men suffer from a similar issue to menopause called andropause
- The contributing factors that lead to andropause
- The importance of having a broad sexual life with your partner
- Learning to be open and communicative about any sexual desires and fantasies you might want to try with your partner
- The effects culture and religion can have around this issue
- Recommendations on what you can do for treatment
- How the strategy of “simmering” can help to improve this issue
Sexology Podcast Bonus Episode - https://oasis2care.com/bonus-depression-sex/
Previous episodes relating to this issue:
Podcast Produced by Pete Bailey - http://petebailey.net/audio
133 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 35 mins duration .