Manage episode 230045546 series 1337812
Welcome to episode 116 of the Sexology Podcast! Today is a solo episode where I discuss the strategies and tools that you may implement to feel confident about your body inside and outside the bedroom.
In this episode, I will discuss:
- The statistics around how common it is to experience dissatisfaction about one’s body
- The relationship between weight concerns and mental health
- Improving your self-image as a way to transform your sexuality
- The mirror exercises that address negative views of one’s genitals.
- Strategies around getting comfortable with your body and your partner’s body
- Challenging your negative self-talk through writing letters
Sexology Podcast Bonus Episode – https://oasis2care.com/bonus-depression-sex/
133 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 35 mins duration .