Manage episode 231854219 series 1337812
Welcome to episode 120 of the Sexology Podcast, today I’m delighted to welcome Jonathan Miller to the podcast, in this episode he speaks about ways in which can start to have difficult conversations around sex, the importance of communication and to be clear about what you want sexually and understanding the sensitive nature of these issues and the need to be mindful of your partner's thoughts and emotions.
Jonathan helps high-performing couples upgrade their communication skills to have fight-free relationships. As a speaker, coach and trainer, Jonathan is dedicated to empowering others to communicate mindfully.
He truly believes that the quality of our relationships determines the quality of our life, and communication is the main ingredient. Growing up, he was never taught to fully express himself or hear others in a way that fostered connection. He is now committed to sharing his newfound passion for clear communication using his world-class training methodology.
In this episode, you will hear:
- Recommendations on what to talk about before having sex for the first time
- The best time in a relationship to first talk about having sex
- The importance of communication and to be clear about what you want sexually
- Ways in which to talk about difficult sexual issues, such as having an STI
- How to tell your partner that you slept with someone else
- Understanding the need to take responsibility
- How to first approach your partner about potentially opening up your relationship
- An interactive role play between Nazanin and Jonathan dealing with these issues
- Understanding the sensitive nature of these issues and the need to be mindful of your partners thoughts and emotions
Bonus Episode: https://oasis2care.com/bonus-episode-ocd-and-sex/
Podcast Produced by Pete Bailey - http://petebailey.net/audio
133 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 35 mins duration .