Manage episode 264581285 series 1337812
Welcome to episode 181 of the Sexology Podcast! Today I am delighted to welcome Tristan Taormino to the podcast. In this episode Tristan speaks with me about anal pleasure, how we can start our journeys into the world of anal play, recommendations on sex toys and understanding to not put pressure on yourself as you start this journey.
Tristan Taormino is a sex educator, media maker, and speaker. She is the author of eight books and editor of 25 anthologies including the award-winning The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women and The Ultimate Guide to Kink. She keynotes, lectures, and teaches workshops around the world on sexual pleasure and health, relationships, and social justice. She is the host of the long-running podcast Sex Out Loud. She is the creator of Sex Educator Boot Camp, a professional training program, and she runs a coaching and consulting business for sexuality professionals.
In this episode, you will hear:
- How can you introduce anal pleasure into your sexual life?
- Exploring anal sex as a couple
- The myths and misconceptions around anal sex
- How anal sex can be more intense than vaginal sex
- What does anal play involve?
- Recommendations for the best anal sex toys to use
- How to make anal sex non-painful
- Understanding to not compare yourself to porn stars
- Learning the best practices for anal
- How to start your journey into the world of anal
- The best ways to communicate you’re interested in anal sex to your partner
- The importance to take your time and not put pressure on yourself
Find Tristan online
Find me online:
Find me on social media:
Download my new ebook for free here:
101 Ways to Keep Your Relationship Hot:
If you are interested in booking a video counselling session with Dr. Moali:
Celebrating One Million Downloads
To celebrate hitting one million downloads I am giving away a bottle of Uberlube to anyone who writes a review on iTunes. Simply take a screenshot of your review and email to me or send as a DM to my Instagram page. Thank you for helping Sexology Podcast hit one million downloads!
Podcast Produced by Pete Bailey - http://petebailey.net/audio