Manage episode 272076665 series 1337812
Welcome to episode 194 of the Sexology Podcast! Today is a solo episode where I answer your questions about ways in which you can improve your sex life. We’ll look at issues such as sexual trauma re-enactment, improving your sex life after the honeymoon period and the importance of intimacy after sex.
In this episode, you will hear:
- Why we engage in trauma re-enactment and ways to overcome those behaviors
- Learning to confront what happened in the past
- The importance of body work that can be healing
- How power play and BDSM can help overcome trauma
- Looking at the dynamics of bisexuality
- Understanding when the right time is to start taking medication
- Improving your sex life after the “Honeymoon Period”
- The importance of communicating effectively and directly with your partner about what you want sexually
- How masturbation can affect our sleep cycles
- Using masturbation as a crutch to get better sleep
- The importance of intimacy after sex
- Looking at cultural differences in sex
Head to Nazanin’s Instagram each Friday in September for a new cooking challenge she is doing, focusing on enhancing your sensuality and libido!
What Kind of Lover Are You?
Find Dr. Moali online:
Find me on social media:
If you are interested in booking a video counselling session with Dr. Moali:
Podcast Produced by Pete Bailey - http://petebailey.net/audio