Manage episode 212886480 series 1337812
Welcome to episode 81 of the Sexology Podcast, I’m delighted to welcome back Dr. Ari Tuckman who joined me on episode 79. In this episode, we talk about the fidelity agreement, how technology is changing our fidelity agreement and what gets in the way of having these conversations?
Dr. Ari Tuckman is a psychologist and Certified Sex Therapist based in West Chester, PA. He writes the Sex Matters blog on PsychologyToday.com.
He has given more than 350 presentations across America and in nine other countries.
He also specializes in diagnosing and treating ADHD and recently finished his fourth book, based on research he completed on the relationship and sexual satisfactions of couples where one partner has ADHD.
In this episode, you will hear:
- What is a fidelity agreement?
- How what is considered cheating for some couples, isn’t for others
- The need for independence on your thoughts and desires
- How is technology evolving our fidelity agreement?
- Making a sustainable agreement between you and your partner about what is and isn’t ok
- Understanding that sexual desires change and evolve over time
- What gets in the way of having these conversations?
133 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 35 mins duration .