Manage episode 218559779 series 1337812
Welcome to episode 92 of the Sexology Podcast, today I’m delighted to welcome back Dr. Ari Tuckman who speaks to us about jealousy, the need for open and understanding communication around this issue and steps couples can do to help manage jealousy.
Dr. Ari Tuckman is a psychologist and Certified Sex Therapist based in West Chester, PA. He writes the Sex Matters blog on PsychologyToday.com.
He has given more than 350 presentations across America and in nine other countries.
He also specializes in diagnosing and treating ADHD and recently finished his fourth book, based on research he completed on the relationship and sexual satisfactions of couples where one partner has ADHD.
In this episode, you will hear:
- Whose job is it to talk about and address jealousy?
- The need for open and understanding communication when it comes to jealousy
- Ways the offender of jealousy can reassure their partner
- Behaviours to look out for when you might be feeling jealous
- What couples can do to help overcome this issue
- Steps to take to reduce vulnerability
- How feelings of jealousy are normal and what we can do to manage these feelings
- Understanding jealousy is a complex issue which can take time to navigate
Podcast Produced by Pete Bailey - http://petebailey.net/audio
133 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 35 mins duration .