Manage episode 231408603 series 2394558
Welcome to episode 119 of the Sexology Podcast. In the run up to season 8 of Game of Thrones, this week’s episode is a solo episode where I discuss the five hottest sex scenes from the show and what we can learn from.
In this episode, you will hear:
- Why people associate Game of Thrones as a more sexually charged shows than other TV shows
- Does the show give people a legitimacy to have taboo fantasies?
- The top five categories of sexual fantasy
- How physiological arousal doesn’t automatically correspond to your erotic template
- How group sex / orgies are at the top of most people's sexual fantasy
- Understanding the need to start slow when acting out role play with your partner
- The importance of role play in a relationship to keep elements of danger and excitement
- Understanding the attraction of a rape fantasy
- The sexual power play dynamics Game of Thrones creates in its scenes
- The role romance plays in a sexual fantasy
- Understanding why the Jon Snow and Ygritte sex scene is the most popular
http://www.sexologypodcast.com/2017/07/11/293/ EP27 - Sexuality in Game of Thrones
Podcast Produced by Pete Bailey - http://petebailey.net/audio
138 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 35 mins duration .