Manage episode 216001713 series 2296223
- The importance of knowing your boss's motivations and goals when pitching them an idea.
- The importance of knowing your boss's personality to craft a pitch.
- Why you should invite yourself to meetings where your ideas are being discussed.
- A story of the most unique tactic Nicole has used to get a C-Level manager's attention.
- Why you should never just bring your boss a problem without an idea for how to solve it.
- The importance of trying to never blindside your boss with a problem.
- Why being self-aware can be a super power when handling a boss.
Take advantage of the fact that a lot of people like to be editors of ideas, not the ones creating ideas from scratch. Present a version one or a possible path you feel strongly about in these situations and we think you'll see more of your ideas becoming reality.
Reach out to us with any ideas, questions, or feedback on the podcast!
29 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 28 mins duration .