Manage episode 244610564 series 1254402
Practice Under Water | Mystery Guest “Doug” Part II
Practice Under Water brings together dentist and dental practices into our interview space, with a twist! For our new Practice Under Water episodes, George and Matt will be diving (pun intended!) to the deep end of the swimming pool with mystery guests. They will ask them driving questions to find out how they are growing their business, mistakes they've made, and how our guests have made their comeback through trial and error. Practice Under Water is designed to enhance the dentist's lives by moving past difficulties to experience joy.
Today, Matt and I are going to plunge into Part II of our interview with our mystery guest, who we call "Doug." He contacted us to figure out what types of analytical information our team could find about his practice. Doug wants an outsider opinion and a "bird's eye view" on his practice. Listen to episode 11 to find out the background behind Doug's background on enjoying his journey, how he is trying to move forward with his new practice and guilt around his missing goals.
Digging in, we find out what Doug would like to do with his practice, and we look at his metrics to see how he can get there. Matt finds out that Doug has the second-highest Google reviews in his town at 250 reviews by using Swell and having his staff ask for reviews.
Matt finds out that Doug wants to learn how to track marketing ROI. Doug doesn't have the bandwidth to follow-through with these metrics. He struggles with not knowing how his marketing money is working, but he continues to spend money on marketing because he is bringing in new clients. Is his PPC really making sense from an ROI standpoint? Matt brings in a checklist of quick and easy things to derive some basic numbers from his ROI without putting in a lot of time to be more intentional about his marketing time.
Listen in to find out how Matt jumps into what Doug is including and excluding in his financial numbers to drop down his overhead and become a more efficient practice. Matt walks Doug through his numbers and gives Doug a solution to underproducing in his practice so that Doug can intentionally put into action the elements which will bring him to his numbers goal.
Interested in 1-on-1 coaching?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Tell us about yourself, your business goals, where you are currently in your practice at and where you would like to be in the next year.
- Send us your information to see if we would be a good fit for you!
To get today's practice Practice By Numbers dashboard snapshot, click the following link:
Would you like to be a guest on the show?
Copy and paste these questions on the email.
- About your practice: number of employees, their roles, your location, number of chairs, what procedures you obtain your income from
- Goals for your practice
- A vision where you would like your practice to be, where you would like to go
- Where do you believe you are falling short in your practice?
- How are you getting in your own way to success?
- Why isn’t the practice performing the way you would like?
- What would you like coaching for?
Links | Resources