Manage episode 240517649 series 1254402
Practice Under Water | First Mystery Guest "Jane" Part I
Click Here to get today's practice Practice By Numbers dashboard snapshot
Interested in 1-on-1 coaching?
- Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us about yourself, your business goals, where you are currently in your practice at and where you would like to be in the next year.
- Send us your information to see if we would be a good fit for you!
Being Extremely Busy Doesn't Equal Being Productive
Practice Under Water brings together dentist and dental practices into our interview space, with a twist! For our new Practice Under Water episodes, George and Matt will be diving (pun intended!) to the deep end of the swimming pool with mystery guests. They will ask them driving questions to find out how they are growing their business, mistakes they've made and how our guests have made their comeback through trial and error. Practice Under Water is designed to enhance the dentist's lives by moving past difficulties to experience joy.
Today we interview a female entrepreneur who asked to be on the show for a deep dive into her new business. We’ll call her Jane. She was interested in finding out what pieces of her practice weren’t performing as well as she would like them to perform. Jane currently doesn’t track her numbers like she should and wanted to know what she is missing in her practice.
What are some of Jane’s most significant challenges? Finding competent staff, specifically excellent front desk personnel. She is experiencing high stress from a lot of turnover in her practice just one year into her business. Jane’s business encompasses eight practices, and she would eventually like to bring in an associate or partner. Multiple locations appeal to her because of the quantity of passive income, which comes with multi-practice ownership.
We converse about Jane’s ideal practice, her vision of maximizing her practice, and how she feels as if she is carrying her entire practice on her shoulders. Model and me - what is the ratio of each affecting her success as an owner?
Listen in to the next episode, PUW Episode 05, to find out how Jane can take her practice to 1.5 million dollars.
Would you like to be a guest on the show?
Copy and paste these questions on the email.
- About your practice: number of employees, their roles, your location, number of chairs, what procedures you obtain your income from
- Goals for your practice
- A vision where you would like your practice to be, where you would like to go
- Where do you believe you are falling short in your practice?
- How are you getting in your own way to success?
- Why isn’t the practice performing the way you would like?
- What would you like coaching for?
Links | Resources