Manage episode 293266648 series 2358250
Chris Ruden, ChrisRuden.com
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 631 Chris Ruden
Chris Ruden, as seen on The Rock’s TV Show Titan Games, is an amputee keynote speaker, published author, disabled pro athlete, and adaptive model who uses his disability and disease as a way to inspire people to turn adversity into advantage. Chris speaks on overcoming adversity, diversity, and inclusion especially in the disability space, helping people see their world without limits.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Chris Ruden about overcoming adversity.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How pain can be an extremely important factor in creating change.
● Why it’s important to deal with your thoughts instead of demonizing them.
● How being disabled doesn’t limit what people can accomplish.
● Why failing can help people grow and eventually succeed.
● How people get trapped because they get comfortable with the pain they know.
Connect with Chris:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices