Manage episode 293458151 series 2358250
Why Business Coaching?
Gary Henson, BusinessCoach.com
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 633 Gary Henson
Gary Henson is the President and Founder of the international company, BusinessCoach.com. He is a pioneer in the Business Coaching industry and over the last 30 years has trained over 7,000 Business Coaches and coached over 500 companies, helping top executives stay focused, work less hours, and dramatically increase their bottom line.
He is also a passionate philanthropist and has sat on the board of several organizations such as Together America, Top 20 Thought Leaders of Sacramento, Megamorphosis Magazine, and the Sacramento Fellowship of Marketplace Christians. Above all of his success, Gary feels his greatest accomplishments in life are his relationship with his wife Jenene, his 5 adult daughters and their families.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Gary Henson about the importance of business coaching.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● Why most people don’t understand what business coaching actually is.
● How business coaching is based on a foundation of transformation.
● Why people need to have more than the entrepreneurial spirit to be successful.
● How entrepreneurs need to understand the basics of business like having a plan.
● Why business owners need a way to define their business’s culture.
Connect with Gary:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices