Manage episode 297805022 series 2358250
656: Competition is the New Collaboration, Tacie Avedikian, Little Bird Marketing
Competition is the New Collaboration
Tacie Avedikian, Little Bird Marketing
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 656 Tacie Avedikian
By 26 Tacie Avedikian was a mom of two little girls. Now they are 10 and 7. Life moves fast. While they have boundless energy, and she doesn't, she has loved each moment and the purpose they have given her. They ground her, keep her going, and are a daily testament to the need for connection.
These experiences propelled Tacie's passion for people - their life, their culture, their story, and the interconnectivity of it all. She is intrigued by human behavior and our unique desires for connection. Understanding the drive behind what makes people engage, why we surround ourselves with the people that we do, and how each defines authenticity.
This fascination serves Tacie well as she has found her way into my most ideal place in the world – at the intersection of personal branding and market research.
Whether as a mom, a digital leader, or a strategist Tacie is compelled to inspire others to realize how meaningful connection is.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Tacie Avedikian about how competition is the new collaboration.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● What digital domination is and what it looks like in real life.
● How people can create meaningful digital relationships to help their influence.
● Why you have to active and authentic to have a dominating digital presence.
● How people are buying more empathetically since the pandemic.
● How to cultivate your digital brand so that people want to work with you.
Connect with Tacie:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices