Manage episode 279733623 series 2825615
515: Five Pillars of Freedom Curt Mercadante, Merc Enterprises
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 515 Curt Mercadante
Curt Mercadante is founder of Merc Enterprises and he is a branding expert, speaker and business strategist who helps businesses increase authority brand exposure to the right clients so they can make more money. For more than 25 years, Curt has counseled small business, entrepreneurs, as well as some of the largest corporations and associations in the country. He’s built three profitable businesses, including a 7-figure Public Relations and Advertising agency. Curt is also a Gallup-Certified Strengths Trainer, host of the Freedom Mindset Radio podcast, and author of the bestselling book, Five Pillars of the Freedom Lifestyle. Curt has spoken, trained, and coached around the world, and his wife, Julie, and four children reside in Charleston, SC
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Curt Mercadante about the five pillars of freedom.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● Why it’s important for business owners to know who their ideal clients are.
● How non-ideal clients are never beneficial to anyone’s company.
● Why it’s important to continue to make decisions even during a pandemic.
● How people shouldn’t attach meaning to physical objects.
● Why people need to define where they want to go and then reverse engineer it.
Connect with Curt:
Guest Contact Info
text “Uthority” to 55678
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices