Manage episode 291673418 series 1401993
Kylie Yang is a dog owner, thru-hiker, trail lover, and the New Jersey program coordinator for the New York-New Jersey Trail Conference. We talk about the rewards and compromises of hiking with her 4-legged companion Sullivan, the many ways Kylie has woven trails into the fabric of her life, and the consideration for others we should all take with us into the outdoors.
Featured in this episode: Kylie Yang
Hosted & Produced by Gale Straub
Editing & production support by Julie Hotz
A production of Ravel Media
- Featured in this episode: Kylie Yang
- New York-New Jersey Trail Conference
- About the Long Path
- Backpacker's Guide to How to Hike, Camp, & Backpack with Your Dog
- Appalachian Trail Guidelines: Hiking with Your Dog
- What's a Ridge Runner?
- AAPI Resources:
- Ravel Media
Sponsors and Discount Codes
- Subaru: Check out the Subaru Crosstrek Sport here: subaru.com/crosstrek
- Janji: Get 15% off our purchase at checkout at Janji.com with code SHEEXPLORES15 at checkout
Episodes air weekly on Wednesdays-- subscribe wherever you listen so you never miss an episode.