Manage episode 180441404 series 1111593
Turns out the world does not revolve around me. I am not at the center of the universe.
This is just one of the many realizations I have in this episode as I process my thoughts on potential employment and God's involvement in this realm of our lives. I went looking for some peace of mind in Colossians and I found it when I started sifting through all the promises and gifts that reflect "the reward of your inheritance."
In this episode I answer all of the following questions:
- Will I be able to maintain employment after 10 years of not having a "real" job?!
- What am I "supposed" to be doing?
- What does God allow fabulous opportunities to cross our path and but stay out of reach?
- Is it ok to take a job outside of one's field of education?
- What if I get the job? What if I don't?!
- What the heck does "the reward of our inheritance" mean?
Listen now to find out the answers to this and more. You may think you can answer all these questions, but they won't all be the same answers I come up with! Leave a comment and tell me what you think and maybe even head to itunes to leave a review to make it easier for other listeners to find our show!
Thanks so much!
Check out blog posts on www.shefindstruth.com!
Production Notes · music - Spoke in the Wheel by Electric Tangerine Audio at http://audiojungle.net/user/ElectricTangerine · Vocal Introduction by Kena Clark · Intro/Outro Production by Bradley Hofbauer
53 episodes available. A new episode about every 18 days averaging 36 mins duration .