Sheryl Sitts – Exploring Possibilities Podcast -Holistic Spiritual Living – Journey of Possiblities.
EP220 Levi Darger on Entheopreneurs, Psilohuasca & The Power of Self-Awareness on Exploring Possibilities
Manage episode 228940879 series 1043975
– What is entheosis? an entheopreneur?
– What is psilohuasca? How is it different from ayahuasca? Why do you use this in your work with entrepreneurs?
– entrepreneurship as a deep dive into our shadows and how self-awareness can guide us through these
– refocusing our compass to our own innate talents and passions and redefining “success” from competition to abundant harmony with Earth and each other
– how silohuasca is made and the wisdom of sacred plant medicines that help us become more self-aware
– Charles Eisenstein’s (https://charleseisenstein.org) “technologies of reunion” and recreating our business and community models and societal structures back to “interbeing”
– a word of loving caution from guest and host about following spiritual leaders and channelers and how to know if their messages are truly for you or not
– the power of connection and community, our current global situation and the amazing Greta Thunberg (learn about her actions and influence at https://wapo.st/2SXSoS0?tid=ss_mail&utm_term=.019eff9596bb)
…and much more! We welcome your feedback on the show. Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you enjoy these weekly interviews and find that you are learning and growing from them? If so, please support our continued work with a contribution of whatever amount is comfortable for you at http://www.journeyofpossibilities.com/support. Thank you in advance for helping us continue this special work that we love!
269 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 87 mins duration .