Manage episode 260137114 series 1407689
Formula 1 is a sport with a plan, but whether that plan stands up to a globe-spanning, nigh-unstoppable force remains to be seen. The coronavirus may have an impact, too.
- Taki Inoue’s unfortunate run-in with the medical car
- Autosport’s collection of one-race drivers
- That French fighter jet ejection story
- NASCAR’s virtual flyover
- NOR raced in the IndyCar iRacing race at COTA this weekend
- NOR’s engineer debriefs and post-race reflections
- LEC trades red for yellow
Support the show on Patreon and get all our bonus episodes!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter at @shiftf1podcast