Manage episode 174608707 series 1389826
This week on Small Business Edge, T.K. is joined by Jamie Weeks. Jamie is President of Honors Holdings which owns and operates more than twelve Orangetheory Fitness locations across the US.
Jamie’s move into the franchise world started three years ago when an Orangetheory Fitness location opened near his home. He went for a workout on a Tuesday and left the studio knowing Orangetheory had figured out something important. Two days later he owned three franchise locations.
Along with his partner, Jamie has seen rapid growth with their Orangetheory locations and will be operating twenty by the end of the year.
Jamie and TK discuss what makes Orangetheory Fitness unique and one of the fastest growing franchises in the US.
Discussed in this episode:
- Starting in franchise entrepreneurship
- What makes Orangetheory Fitness special?
- The commonalities between fitness and finance
- Who is Orangetheory Fitness for?
- The importance of work ethic for entrepreneurs
- Leadership supporting employees
- How can young people develop work ethic?