Manage episode 177008464 series 1389826
Brian Kiel joins Small Business Edge for the final episode of season one.
Brian has seen franchise entrepreneurship from every angle.
From his first job as a busboy at T.G.I. Fridays he saw the inside of what made a franchise successful. He worked his way up to managing that same restaurant, jumped to corporate for Cold Stone Creamery, and built a successful career that led to his current position as Director of Franchise Relations with Massage Envy.
More than any other guest, Brian has perspective on and insights into what it takes to succeed as a franchise entrepreneur. He has years of experience working for both franchisees and franchisors and shares his knowledge on this week’s episode.
Discussed in this episode:
- Early career at T.G.I. Fridays
- The corporate side of franchising
- How franchisor’s support franchisees
- What makes the best franchisees the best?
- Why passion is crucial to succeed in franchise entrepreneurship
Learn more about Ceterus at Ceterus.com