Manage episode 217900729 series 1389826
Liz Naber is an owner at Pure Barre. Pure Barre is a total body workout that uses the ballet bar to perform movements that help burn fat and create long, lean physiques.
Liz was a soccer player all her life and didn’t believe in group fitness classes. It wasn’t until she tore her ACL that a friend suggested that she try barre. She loved it!
After a year of doing barre regularly, the company that Liz worked for was going in a different direction and she decided to make the leap into becoming a franchise owner.
On this episode of Small Business Edge, Liz shares what it’s like to be a franchise owner and how it differed from what she expected. She also shares her day-to-day routine and some of the rituals and routines that help her sustain a high level of performance, as well as advice on finding good talent.
Discussed on this episode:
- How Liz became a Pure Barre franchise owner
- What being a franchise owner is actually like
- What surprised Liz about being a franchise owner
- Day to day life for Liz
- Rituals and routines that help Liz sustain a high level of performance
- How to find good talent
- How to know when to take the leap into entrepreneurship
Learn more about Ceterus at Ceterus.com.