Manage episode 247061423 series 1708763
In this clip from a special bonus episode produced for our Patreon supporters, Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault discuss the 2014 hack of Sony Pictures - reportedly carried out by North Korea for the very oddest of reasons...
Visit https://www.smashingsecurity.com/156 to check out this episode’s show notes and episode links, and become one of our "bonus content" Patreon supporters to hear the full episode in all its glory, get early access to future episodes, occasional bonus content, and even receive stickers!
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening and Happy Thanksgiving!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: "Vinyl Memories" by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
- Hackers leak Hollywood salaries, embarrassing emails - PBS Newshour — YouTube.
- Did North Korea hack Sony? It seems hard to believe — Graham Cluley.
- Poor passwords at Sony, WikiLeaks shows with archive of hacked documents — Graham Cluley.
- The Interview Trailer (2014) — YouTube.
- U.S. Said to Find North Korea Ordered Cyberattack on Sony — The New York Times.
- Sony hackers failed to hide their North Korean IP addresses, says FBI — Hot for Security.
- NSA allegedly hacked North Korea's networks before Sony attacks — Graham Cluley.