Manage episode 253996035 series 1708763
How to stop dick pics on Twitter, and a new way bad guys are extorting money from websites earning cash from Google ads.
Visit https://www.smashingsecurity.com/166 to check out this episode’s show notes and episode links.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: "Vinyl Memories" by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
- LastPass: LastPass Enterprise simplifies password management for companies of every size, with the right tools to secure your business with centralized control of employee passwords and apps. But, LastPass isn’t just for enterprises, it’s an equally great solution for business teams, families and single users. Go to lastpass.com/smashing to see why LastPass is the trusted enterprise password manager of over 33 thousand businesses.
- DomainTools: DomainTools turns threat data into threat intelligence, giving organizations the ability to use and create a forensic map of criminal activity, assess threats and prevent future attacks. Read a free report into how automation is changing IT security, and specifically the staffing of IT departments.
- Tweet from Kelsey Bressler.
- safeDM – Making the Internet Safer.
- @showYoDiq — Twitter.
- This Dick Pic Filter For Your Inbox Does Block Most Pictures Of Dicks, And Some Dick-Like Things — Buzzfeed.
- Smashing Security 034: The pen is mightier than the password — With special guest David McClelland.
- Pay Up, Or We’ll Make Google Ban Your Ads — Krebs on Security.
- The Personal History of David Copperfield (Trailer) — YouTube.
- The Personal History of David Copperfield — Wikipedia.
- Hunted — Endeavor Audio.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)