Manage episode 191215956 series 109584
Joel Hammond, Assistant Director of Communications and Head of Social Media for the Cleveland Indians, joins the Social Pros Podcast to discuss how a lean team can shine the spotlight on their fans across multiple channels with minimal paid boosts.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Magic Moments: How to Create Inspired Marketing to Amaze Your Customers: candc.dl/amazecustomers)
- Convince & Convert (Experience This! Show: experiencethisshow.com)
- Yext (The Everywhere Brand: http://offers.yext.com/everywherebrand)
In This Episode
- Why running a successful lean social team means being structured but flexible
- How a spotlight on the business leads to opportunities for the social team to show off their skills
- Why relying on paid social means there is a weakness in your strategy
- How sharing fan content leads to peer buy-in for your content
- Why being spread across multiple social channels means having a unique set of content for each platform
- Joel Hammond on Twitter: @joelhammond
- Cleveland Indians on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Tumblr, and Pinterest
- Not voting for our players is a crime.
Visit SocialPros.com for more insights from your favorite social media marketers.
991 episodes available. A new episode about every 19 hours .