Manage episode 189849595 series 109584
Neil Tolbert, Director of Marketing and Communications at Mack Trucks, joins the Social Pros Podcast to share how to successfully drive organic growth through consideration, content, and consistency.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Magic Moments: How to Create Inspired Marketing to Amaze Your Customers: candc.dl/amazecustomers)
- Convince & Convert (Experience This! Show: experiencethisshow.com)
- Yext (The Everywhere Brand: http://offers.yext.com/everywherebrand)
In This Episode
- Why building a strong and confident team means organizing it around their individual skillset and strengths
- How consistency in content leads to booming organic social growth
- Why vetting your social impacts means mapping touchpoints and finding customer consideration
- How repeatedly proving the success of social to management leads to broader acceptance of its impact across the organization
- Neil Tolbert on Twitter: @NeilTolbert
- Mack Trucks on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Tumblr
- Bulldog Magazine
- How to Combine Social and B2B Marketing Automation
Visit SocialPros.com for more insights from your favorite social media marketers.
985 episodes available. A new episode about every 18 hours .