Manage episode 190822389 series 109584
Chris Marr, Founder and Director of the Content Marketing Academy, joins the Social Pros Podcast to share how he uses social to sell-out events well before they have even been launched.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Magic Moments: How to Create Inspired Marketing to Amaze Your Customers: candc.dl/amazecustomers)
- Convince & Convert (Experience This! Show: experiencethisshow.com)
- Yext (The Everywhere Brand: http://offers.yext.com/everywherebrand)
In This Episode
- Why creating great social means starting with great content
- How careful marketing to people outside the room leads to a successful event the following year
- Why generating online buzz means keeping live, in-person events on the calendar
- Why ensuring a full room of attendees means continual remarketing to people with tickets
- Chris Marr on Twitter: @chrismarr101
- Content Marketing Academy
- 365Days Event
- How Gary Vaynerchuk Uses Micro-Content to Drive Social Media Results
- Gary Vaynerchuk and The Currency of Attention
Visit SocialPros.com for more insights from your favorite social media marketers.
991 episodes available. A new episode about every 19 hours .