Manage episode 287105703 series 1378596
When a client comes to you and immediately blames their lack of success on the agency they used in the past, do some digging. There’s gotta be a reason for this.
The blame game is a slippery slope, and you need to be wary of it when a new prospect expresses interest in your business. If they point the finger at a previous agency as the reason for their offer not succeeding, that should raise a red flag.
When it comes down to it, the source of their success or lack thereof is not the funnel, it’s their offer.You’ll Discover
- The telltale sign that you need to do some deep investigating on a client [1:35]
- Putting yourself in the mind of the prospect — what’s their angle? [2:25]
- Don’t start doling out promises before you figure out the root of the problem [3:41]
- Get back to basics — you need to build a foundation before playing around with optimization [4:40]
- Your clients will believe that they’re right — it’s your job to figure out if that’s true, and go from there [6:08]
...And much more!Helpful Resources
For a full transcript of this episode, visit our blog.
Join our free Facebook group, Million Dollar Course Marketers.
Want to launch a High Ticket Course to grow your business without adding more work? Watch our brand new webinar.
Interested in working with Joel one-on-one? We’ll deliver a finished mini-webinar funnel to your OR will give you a detailed Game Plan you can go implement yourself – Apply here.