Manage episode 287013740 series 1378596
How do you set yourself apart from competitors who are offering something similar to you?
Some business owners will get stuck selling something as a commodity. Doing this is like tossing it into a pool with a hundred other similar offers available, causing it to lose its value.
In this episode, I cover how you can increase your value by selling your knowledge as a solution, rather than a commodity.You’ll Discover
- How and when does price comparison come into play? [6:37]
- Using your unique mechanism to charge what you’re worth [7:52]
- Unique solution vs. commodity [8:11]
- How I came up with my own unique mechanism when I was in sales [8:56]
- If you are constantly running into objections, you need to change something on your end [9:50]
...And much more!Helpful Resources
For a full transcript of this episode, visit our blog.
Join our free Facebook group, Million Dollar Course Marketers.
Want to launch a High Ticket Course to grow your business without adding more work? Watch our brand new webinar.
Interested in working with Joel one-on-one? We’ll deliver a finished mini-webinar funnel to your OR will give you a detailed Game Plan you can go implement yourself – Apply here.