Manage episode 291506075 series 1378596
I recently came back from a mini-vacation in Florida where we set up our new property. And I use the term “vacation” lightly because it was extremely stressful.
It just goes to show that no matter your expectations, you can never be 100% prepared for every single thing that comes your way. It is crucial to keep a work-life balance, and remain flexible so you can have the time and space to work with whatever comes up. You don’t want to be left treading water with no safety net.
I’m very grateful to have had this experience, because the stress that came with it taught me some valuable lessons.You’ll Discover
- Our initial goal with our new property [2:00]
- Guess what? Traveling with 1 child is WILDLY different from traveling with 2 children [2:20]
- Even when I felt ready to work again, the circumstances just did not agree with me [5:05]
- How I was saved by the lifestyle and team I set up for myself, so I could focus on my family [5:43]
- Flexibility is key! [6:17]
...And much more!Helpful Resources
For a full transcript of this episode, visit our blog.
Join our free Facebook group, Million Dollar Course Marketers.
Want to launch a High Ticket Course to grow your business without adding more work? Watch our brand new webinar.
Interested in working with Joel one-on-one? We’ll deliver a finished mini-webinar funnel to your OR will give you a detailed Game Plan you can go implement yourself – Apply here.