Manage episode 295596506 series 1378596
I don’t know about you, but I am all about simplicity.
When it comes to optimization, I prefer to speak directly to someone who is ready to make a decision. Keep the feedback loop short and sweet.
The longer the sales cycle, the more variables you have to consider.
In this episode, I’ll give you my two cents about why I prefer shorter sales cycles and how they can benefit you too.You’ll Discover
- Benefits of a short sales cycle [5:08]
- Why I’m an advocate for short sales cycles [5:47]
- You might not reach the largest market, but that shouldn’t be the goal [7:06]
- What you should focus on when building a lifestyle business [7:48]
- The downside of long sales cycles [9:05]
...And much more!Helpful Resources
For a full transcript of this episode, visit our blog.
Join our free Facebook group, Million Dollar Course Marketers.
Want to launch a High Ticket Course to grow your business without adding more work? Watch our brand new webinar.
Interested in working with Joel one-on-one? We’ll deliver a finished mini-webinar funnel to your OR will give you a detailed Game Plan you can go implement yourself – Apply here.