Manage episode 289455149 series 1378596
Market conditions can change at any given moment, and it’s crucial to be out there on the water to be aware of these changes.
You need to factor in the direction the wind is blowing, the strength of the tides, everything involved in what might change the conditions within the market so you can adjust as needed.
What works today, may not be what works a month from now, a year from now, two years from now.
Do not set yourself up on autopilot. Stay focus on steering the ship, and be prepared to pivot.You’ll Discover
- Always have your radar turned on [2:30]
- The biggest mistake I see successful entrepreneurs make [3:08]
- What is the Captain’s Curse? [4:00]
- Your market is GOING to change - especially in competitive niches [5:20]
- You need to be aware of what’s coming up in your prospect’s mind and be prepared to adjust your message accordingly [7:30]
...And much more!Helpful Resources
For a full transcript of this episode, visit our blog.
Join our free Facebook group, Million Dollar Course Marketers.
Want to launch a High Ticket Course to grow your business without adding more work? Watch our brand new webinar.
Interested in working with Joel one-on-one? We’ll deliver a finished mini-webinar funnel to your OR will give you a detailed Game Plan you can go implement yourself – Apply here.