Manage episode 185039828 series 1394132
August 16th, 2017 • We’re back, baby, with an extra song each and yet another haunt-themed episodes (probably because Cory wants to be a ghost)! This week’s episode features a song about haunting friends, as well as one that’s recorded in a haunted studio. Cory seemingly makes up every name he utters (Cam LaFlam, seriously?), steals a perfectly timed Irish banana joke, and feels like a bad ass (even while washing dishes). Devon gets a new pup, ruins the ending of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind for Cory (spoilers!), and reveals that his 7-year old may be having an existential crisis (3rd grade is one grade closer to death, after all). They both fail in their Star Wars knowledge (what’s a Han?) and agree that NPR is an organization made up of dirty sons of bitches.
Also, did you know that guitars are the medium to discuss humanity’s doom?
- Tiny Deaths - The Gardener (4:34)
- Eisley - A Song For The Birds (11:48)
- Rare Monk - Happy Haunting (23:57)
- Oso Oso - Reindeer Games (33:45)
- Brothertiger - Fall Apart (44:18)
- Great Grandpa - Teen Challenge (53:20)
- Kane Strang - My Smile is Extinct (1:00:24)
- Salva - Fucc-Badman (1:09:08)
- Tom Adams - Static (1:19:24)
- People Like You - The Baker (1:29:15)
41 episodes available. A new episode about every 18 days averaging 87 mins duration .