Mary LaRochelle: Working with a Coach, Cultivating Community, and Growing a Christ-Centered Business
Manage episode 245983779 series 1554356
Ever wonder what it’s like to work with a coach? How about what it’s like to BE a coach? If so, you are in for a treat because I invited MY business coach Mary LaRochelle to come onto the podcast for today’s episode! Working with Mary has just been so much fun and encouraging that I can’t stop wanting to share her with the world.
In today’s episode, Mary and I chat about:
- the story of how we met and started working together
- the role of a coach and the benefits of having a coach when it comes to being held accountable and achieving your goals
- putting God at the center of your business and being willing to head in a new direction
- the beauty of cultivating friendship and community through social media
- how we each have grown in the past few months we’ve been working together
- the way coaching has shaped our relationship with God and understanding of the Holy Spirit
- the importance of clinging to truth and not being defined by numbers or results
Get my FREE 10 Declarations for the Anxious Mama, your go-to guide for taking your anxious thoughts captive and replacing them with CONFIDENCE and PEACE.
Ready to break free from your anxiety, perfectionism, and stress? Learn more about my coaching program and how I can help you feel empowered and excited for motherhood again!
I want to hear from you!
Don’t forget to leave a review and share how Soul Care for the New Mom has been an encouragement to you! Pssst… this also helps more moms discover the podcast so they can be encouraged, too!
Connect with me: