Manage episode 251162877 series 2098325
"The way that you are going to be really turned on and really excited about life is when you are helping others through your passions."
Episode Summary: Janet Attwood, best-selling author of “The Passion Test-The Effortless Path to Discovering Your Life Purpose” is an expert on what it takes to live a passionate life. But it wasn’t always so. In this episode, she openly shares how she managed to overcome a broken home, an alcoholic mother and drug abuse problem through meditation. She also talks about the importance of self-love and how to overcome the limiting beliefs that stop us from going after our passion.
Some Questions I Ask
- What was it like to meet someone so enlightened as Maharishi Mahesh and what was your experience of him?
- What have you observed that stops people, as common denominators, from really living their passions?
- How can a person start to let go of their limiting beliefs?
- What is passion? For someone who doesn’t know what their passion is, how can they begin to clarify their passion?
- If there were 3 key life-lessons for the next generation that you could pass on, what would they be?
In This Episode You Will Learn
- The definition of enlightenment and the key difference between an enlightened being and the rest of the world.
- Two questions that will help you find your top 5 passions in life.
- A common denominator in all processes that help you get rid of your limiting beliefs.
- 3 steps to finding self-love.
- The importance of finding your ‘stop word’ in the process of self-love.
- How to find your self-love mantra.