Manage episode 241539292 series 49093
Today we chat with Meg and Ben from Hollar Homestead about their search for the perfect place to call home. It has been 2 years since we last chatted with the Hollar's and it is amazing how much they have accomplished! If you would like to listen to the first interview, I have linked it here.
In this episode here are some of the fun things we talk about:
- What was it like to travel around the US with your 4 boys?
- Favorite Experience
- Lessons Learned
- How did you choose your Homestead Land?
- Words of Wisdom for those who are thinking of doing the same
While their road trip adventure has come to a wonderful ending, you don't want to miss their new exciting adventure of building their homestead! Go find out more on their YouTube Channel: The Hollar Homestead , Instagram, and Facebook.
- 2020 Sow Organized Garden Planner is here! Yay! Planning your garden has never been so easy! Avoid the overwhelm and chaos this year by planning your garden or homestead for success! Created for Gardeners, by gardeners, this garden planner will provide you with plenty of room to plan and record all the vital information you need for a successful garden in an organized and simple layout. Come Check it out!
- Events! Our Fall Event Schedule is packed and we are SUPER excited to meet you at one of these events.
- Facebook Live Event... EEE! Super Nervous Excited you guys! Come Join me on Facebook, Monday Sept. 9th at 12:30 EST for our first live event!