Manage episode 246242555 series 49093
Soil building is the 'secret sauce' to a thriving and productive garden. In this episode we share with you a simple 3 step process that you can do RIGHT NOW to prep your soil for spring. In the farm update we discuss getting the farm ready for winter including this handy checklist I made just for you!) and OUR first skunk story. Hope you enjoy!
- 'Get Ready for Winter' Checklist
- Jerusalem Artichokes & Seminole Pumpkins
- Stay organized and make 2020 super efficient with our Garden Planner
- To see our life in pictures join us on Facebook & Instagram
- Check out our Facebook Live Videos as we step thru all the Basics to a Successful Garden
- Check out our FREE Garden Resources!
If you Enjoy our Podcast, Please leave us an iTunes review! We really appreciate your feedback!
****Leaving a review is simple in 5 easy steps
- click the link above to access our iTunes page
- click "view in iTunes" button that is located directly below our podcast image
- click "Ratings and Reviews" tab located above the list of available podcasts
- click your star rating
- directly below that click "write a review"
THANK YOU so much for taking the time to write us a review. These reviews help us out tremendously in the world of iTunes.