Manage episode 245067023 series 2508103
Today we chat with Tamara from the Roo Apron about how the Roo Apron came to be, what it’s like to create and distribute a product, and how the company has grown over the years. For all of you that are working hard to live your dream, you will love this story of perseverance!
- Check out the Roo Apron on their website: www.RooApron.com
- 20% OFF using code ‘edible20’ at RooApron.com (3 days only! Expires 10/29/2019)
- Connect with Tamara on Instagram and Facebook
- Come visit us at the Sustainability Conference in Durham NC Nov. 1-3
- Join us on Facebook Live this Wednesday (10/30/2019) at 1pm EST as we continue our Garden Planning Series! This week we will discuss planning out our seeds and using the Sow the Seed section of our planner!)
- Check out our FREE Garden Resources!
If you Enjoy our Podcast, Please leave us an iTunes review! We really appreciate your feedback!
****Leaving a review is simple in 5 easy steps
- click the link above to access our iTunes page
- click "view in iTunes" button that is located directly below our podcast image
- click "Ratings and Reviews" tab located above the list of available podcasts
- click your star rating
- directly below that click "write a review"
THANK YOU so much for taking the time to write us a review. These reviews help us out tremendously in the world of iTunes.