Speaking Of Reliability: Friends Discussing Reliability Engineering Topics | Warranty | Plant Maintenance
How to Select a Reliability Item?
Manage episode 212639849 series 2359263
How important is the reliability brand?
Join Carl and Fred as they discuss the need for a high-reliability brand and how it impacts customer loyalty and purchases decisions.
- Reliability as part of the customer purchase decision
- Reliability as a marketing advantage
- Customer perception of reliability vs actual reliability
- High severity – low occurrence events
- The importance of reliability plans in achieving brand promises
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques to field data analysis approaches.
Go to www.accendoreliability.com/go/rem to sign up to review preliminary chapters for the new reliability management book, and provide feedback to the authors.
148 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 0 mins duration .