171: 5 Types of Webinars You Can Do to Grow Your Business and Visibility with Carol Cox and Diane Diaz
Manage episode 260866248 series 1389830
Do you have a strategy for your webinars?
Do you know whether you should make a direct sales pitch on your webinar - or use it to build brand awareness and visibility?
What's the difference between presenting to your own audience vs. someone else's?
Can you get paid to do webinars?
Knowing why you're doing a webinar and what to expect from it can provide clarity around the content to present, give you confidence when delivering it, AND see how it fits into your overall marketing strategy.
We covered these questions and more on the live webinar we did last week on the 5 Types of Webinars You Can Do to Grow Your Business and Visibility.
This episode is the audio from that very fun and fast-paced webinar.
If you’d like to see the video recording with the slides, register at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/webinar/.
You'll learn about:
- 5 types of webinars you can do to grow your business and visibility
- WHY and WHEN to use each one
- HOW to get started with each
- SUCCESS strategies
- LOTS of real-life recent examples
Need help with your webinars? Join our “Webinar Idea to Launch” LIVE 4-week online program: https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/work-with-us/launch/
Here's where most people get tripped up with their webinars:
- They select the wrong topic
- They don't know how to sell their offer
- They don't know how much content to include
- They don't know how to keep the audience engaged
- They keep thinking of doing one but never actually do it
This is exactly what we help you with, live on the group Zoom calls, you and 6-8 other women.
You're a great fit for this program if:
- You're a service-based woman entrepreneur (coach, consultant, strategist) at any stage in your business
- You want to sell a virtual offer (program, course, workshop, coaching, consulting)
- You want to do a webinar in the next 4-8 weeks and you have lots of questions and need guidance on how to do it right
- You've never done a webinar or you've done a few and you want to improve your content, delivery, and results
- You appreciate a community of supportive women
Get all the details and sign up at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/work-with-us/launch/.
About Us: The Speaking Your Brand podcast is hosted by Carol Cox, joined in this episode by one of our speaking coaches Diane Diaz. At Speaking Your Brand, we help women entrepreneurs and professionals create their signature talks and gain more visibility to achieve their goals. Our mission is to get more women in positions of influence and power: on stages, in businesses, on boards, in the media, in politics, and in our communities. Check out our coaching programs at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com.
Show notes at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/171
Join our “Webinar Idea to Launch” LIVE online program: https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/work-with-us/launch/
Connect on LinkedIn:
Related Podcast Episodes:
- Episode 165: How to Repurpose Your In-Person Presentation into an Engaging Webinar with Carol Cox and Diane Diaz
- Episode 169: Leveraging Free Speaking Engagements Into Bigger Opportunities with Angela Hosking
- Episode 170: Taking Action and Pivoting in Your Business with Virtual Offerings with Amanda J. Hill [Coaching]