Special Education Advocate Bonnie Landau
Manage episode 215226252 series 1942440
About Bonnie Landau
Bonnie is a special education advocate and parenting coach who helps parents find solutions to help their children overcome their special ed challenges.
As a special ed mom herself, Bonnie has dedicated the last 11 years to researching solutions to help her oldest son who was diagnosed PDD-NOS in 2009.
She is the author of Special Ed Mom Survival Guide: How to prevail in the special ed process while discovering life-long strategies for both you and your child.
She has a masters in educational counseling and another in spiritual psychology.
She is an Associate Professional Clinical Counselor and PPS credentialed School Counselor.
- Attend IEP and 504 meetings
- Parent training
- Parent counseling
- Review educational records
- School/classroom observations
- Draft letters and written requests to school
- Advise on educational placement and services
- Recommend a list of attorneys as needed
Listen to Bonnie Landau’s Podcast Interview
Post Office Box 462, Ojai,