Manage episode 202113603 series 1433633
In this episode, I have some knitting, some spinning and a little tale about one of my favorite spinning wheel. In updates, I’ll tell you why it feels like everything is slogging along.
Spin a tale
One of my listeners asked to hear more about my spinning wheels after I told everyone about the adventure getting them to Colorado. This episode, learn about my Louet Victoria, S96.
Spinning my wheels
- Finished a pair of Jeck Socks for itty bitty. They were delivered on Valentine’s Day.
- Started a pair of Jeck Socks for myself. I am about halfway done with these. The yarn is by a local dyer I met through my knit group. This hand-dyed yarn is by Crazy Monkey Creations.
- Still working on my Fir Trees Cowl
- Just finished plying a bump of Alpaca I got from my mommy. It’s from an alpaca farm local to my mom in Pennsylvania. I’ll post pics and details once it is completely finished.
All Spun up
- I am all spun up about my Colorado Knit group. They totally rocks.
- Special thanks to all those who tuned in
- Closing song: Half Acre by Hem
48 episodes available. A new episode about every 123 days averaging 24 mins duration .