Manage episode 186588461 series 1505912
In this episode, Devi chats with Holley Mignosi about being “fit to lead” - the New Model of Fitness. Holley is on a mission to guide female Speakers, Entrepreneurs, and Thought Leaders to Lose Weight and Fall in Love with their Dream Body, by mastering proven Transformational Techniques and Releasing Hidden Habits that hold them back so that they feel Fit To Lead with Passion, Purpose, and Charisma on Command for all of life's stages.
In this episode, Devi and Holley chat about:
- How to get over the fear of being seen
- The new body image that is showing up in media
- The impact of photoshopping and filters for photos on social media
- Being authentic with the advent of technology that is designed to make you look perfect
- How to embrace your authentic body as your brand
- Self-validation and being perfect in all of your imperfections
- The "Taboo of Cellulite"
- Photoshopping our lives on social media
- Spiritual practices for fitness and being fit to lead
- Having a gratitude practice for your body
- Moving meditation
- Invigorating mantras to use while exercising
- How to transform unsupportive habits
- Our primal language
- What we need to do in order to be able to lead others
- How to communicate better with your body
- The benefit of an early morning habit
- “Don’t erase - Replace!”
- The Four Pillars of Health
- The impact of not getting enough sleep
- Why Holley loves to work with Spiritual Entrepreneurs and Business women
- What you can do to fit your exercise and health habit into your busy life
- Life hacks for successful fitness
- Outsourcing meals with delivery services
- The 4 Stages of Learning in fitness
- The impact of negative self-talk on our fitness level
- How to stay motivated
- Watching what you choose to make your identity
- The three biggest mistakes that people make in their fitness
- Eating "Lean, Clean and Green"
About Holley:Holley’s mission is to L.I.F.T. women to step into their Dream Body and Dream LIfe.
- Lose weight & love your body
- Inspire your mind and stop negative self-talk
- Free your spirit
- Transform your life to lead with passion
Holley began helping models and actors get in top shape as an Image, Fitness, and Runway Coach in 1991. Then in 2005, she opened LIFT Beyond Fitness Training Studio in San Diego.
Motivating mom’s, brides, business executives, and spiritual entrepreneurs to lose weight, feel strong and confident quickly became a labor of love for Holley.
Now she waves the flag of health and fitness freedom for all.
Get fit to lead & download your FREE visualization audio @ HolleyMignosi.com
Resources Mentioned: “What the Health” Film
74 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 40 mins duration .