Spiritual Entrepreneur Podcast 014: Tara Swiger on Undercover Christianity - Spiritual Entrepreneur Podcast
Manage episode 36600980 series 30098
Tara Swiger gives us her perspective on being a Christian who doesn’t fit the stereotypes of Christians, and how her beliefs affect her business without being overt or preachy.
Tara Swiger began spinning twine*
And now she helps you redefine
Your biz as exploring.
And if that’s too boring,
She also adores Deep Space Nine.
- When people think “Christian” they think of Ned Flanders from The Simpsons
- “For me, it’s about love.” -Tara Swiger
- Being a spiritual entrepreneur doesn’t necessarily mean bringing your spirituality into your business in an obvious way.
- authenticity does not mean turning on the identity firehose
- Are we innately deserving of love or do we need to be forgiven?
- Fire and brimstone in religion and in business
- features vs. benefits
- marketing with confidence
- what Christmas means to Tara and how she brings it into her business
- Tara has also been on our other podcast, Wild Crazy Meaningful Life, talking about coming out as yourself. Here’s the link!
*actually yarn. I plead poetic license.
You can find Tara at TaraSwiger.com.
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of the Spiritual Entrepreneur Podcast, visit SpiritualEntrepreneurPodcast.com.
10 episodes available. A new episode about every 21 days averaging 48 mins duration .