Manage episode 40614015 series 30098
Ishita has got a sweet soul,
Her virtues too great to extol.
Her schtick is that she
Can help you to be
Confident and in control.
Ishita Gupta is a confidence coach. She’ll share her own journey toward self-confidence and what she’s learned along the way.
- Ishita’s story of how she lost and regained her self-confidence
- Seth Godin’s non-MBA program
- “Seth’s belief in me amplified my own belief in myself.”
- being surrounded by people who don’t believe in you
- addiction to underconfidence
- “what you do can make it true” (an alternative to “fake it ’till you make it”)
- impostor syndrome
- How to tell the difference between underconfidence and actually being underqualified?
- For someone who’s feeling unconfident or not good enough, what’s the first step?
You can find Ishita at IshitaGupta.com. Her Confidence Course opens in July!
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of the Spiritual Entrepreneur Podcast, visit SpiritualEntrepreneurPodcast.com.
10 episodes available. A new episode about every 21 days averaging 48 mins duration .