Manage episode 238104742 series 2385424
Physical injuries can be traumatic creating a mental block leaving the body in a state of muscle guarding.
Paige specializes in neurophysiologic therapy of Brainspotting to assist athletes in de-conditioning mal-adaptive brain-body neural pathways from perceived sports failures, sports injuries and surgeries. She uses photobiomodulation-light therapy to assist athletes in healing their sports injuries and surgeries by up to 50% faster including concussion-traumatic brain injuries.
As you listen you will learn . . . .
- Difference between EMDR and Brainspotting
- Similar to rehabbing the body the mind also needs rehab
- Suicide mindset among those who deal with concussions
- How sneaking depression can be within athletics
- How light therapy can assist weight loss
- How tears can be different with different emotions
- How to train trust back into athletics and life
Connect with her on LinkedIn and her website
Thank you for joining! Anna Willard is excited to take this journey with you! If you enjoyed what you heard, subscribe to receive future episodes and share your love with a great review and 5 Stars.
To train with Anna Willard with Kettlebells head to www.annawillard.com
Let's Get Social
61 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 44 mins duration .