Manage episode 199016011 series 1305930
Your Main Man Fode is "Forcefully" joined by the convivially geeky host of the quotidian podcast Star Wars 7x7! We go all Favies/Nayvies on SW home-video releases, and a discourse on the non-suckery of pizza pie; how non-Force-users actually use the Force; democratizing the Force and more on midichlorians; livin' that monkey life; fan division over Red Cup; what Force trainees actually do all day; Rey needs to make her own lightsaber; Hayden was totally worth it, and the importance of being prepared for romance; Joel Osteen and Sheev Palps on the cover of Snoke's tween magazine; Fode and Allen re-write Episode IX before JJ even gets to try; shout outs and more!
Links for Allen and Star Wars 7x7:
- Website: www.sw7x7.com
- iTunes: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/star-wars-7x7-the-last-jedi-rogue-one-star-wars-rebels/id896354638?mt=2
- Stitcher: www.stitcher.com/podcast/star-wars-7x7?refid=stpr
- Twitter: @sw7x7podcast
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/sw7x7
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/sw7x7/
- Unofficial SW:TFA Trivia Book: www.amazon.com/Unofficial-Star-Wars-Awakens-Trivia/dp/099906181X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1519830602&sr=8-1&keywords=allen+voivod#customerReviews
Of course, check out the other great content shouted out:
- Less Than 12 Parsecs podcast: www.twelveparsecspodcast.com
- Lamonica's Pizza in Los Angeles, CA: www.lamonicasnypizza.com/Home.html
Did you chuckle even once this episode? You're welcome! Please show the love by Subscribing to, Rating, and Reviewing Star-B-Q on iTunes or your favorite podcatcher! We'd appreciate it, and it'll help other geeks take notice of this awe-inspiringly uninspiring show that we love to produce!
THANKS FOR LISTENING to the first adults-only SW podcast that thinks with its stomach, and keepa your moutha Nal Shutta when you chew!
52 episodes available. A new episode about every 19 days averaging 105 mins duration .