Manage episode 246040076 series 1186002
You mind is one of your most important tools as a singer.
On today's episode Jennifer Hamady and I are talking about:
- The most common psychological blocks for singers.
- The thoughts that go on inside of our head as singers.
- The evolution of the voice in our culture.
- "Normalizing" what feels like performance anxiety.
- Getting curious about the thoughts that we have.
- Reward theory - what do you want more?
If you are a singer or performing artist, I created a free masterclass for you over how to give amazing singing performances that book more gigs, make more money, and make more connections. I saved you a free seat here! https://www.starsinger.co/masterclass This class goes over The Dream Performance Process which is the 4 step process that I use with singers in my studio to give amazing singing performances and feel comfortable, confident, and in total control of your voice every time that you walk on or off stage!