Manage episode 267187154 series 1186002
When you loose weight, does that affect your voice? There are a lot of myths floating around out there about loosing some depth and fullness to your sound as you loose weight. Is there any truth to this? Joanne is on this episode to shed some light on these myths, and talks about how your weight and your health impacts your singing.We chat about:
- Does weight loss affect your voice?
- Weight loss and energy.
- How your weight and your health impact your singing.
- If you do want to loose weight, what is a healthy way to go about it and a healthy rate of weight loss?
- Hormonal changes, singers, and weight.
- Types of exercises that pair well with singers
If you want to sound good and feel proud of your singing and vocal performances, I've created a free training over how to captivate your audience. It's 4 easy steps to give performances that you are proud of. Head over here to check it out > https://www.starsinger.co/captivatenow
On IG @joannehartsings